Requirements for Enrollment
March 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 School Year
• Child must accompany parent/or guardian at the time of registration.
• Child's Original Birth Certificate
- documenting three years of age on/or before October 1, 2016, and one copy (non-English Birth Certificates must have English translation)
• 2 Current Proofs of Residency ("current" is within the past month)
- (current telephone bill, property tax bill. and/or utility bill) and one copy
• Child's Record of Immunizations
- and one copy including ALL of the following immunizations:
- Diphtheria. Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTP/DTaP) - at least four (4) doses
- Polio (OPVJPV) - three (3) doses
- Measles, Mumps, and German Measles (Rubella/ MMR) - one (1) dose must have been administered on or after the first birthday
- Hepatitis B - three (3) doses recommended
- HIB - One (1) dose must have been administered on or after the first birthday
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) - one (1) dose must have been administered on or after the first birthday/or physician's documentation of disease
- Every child 12 months through 59 months of age enrolling in or attending a licensed childcare center or pre-school on or after September I, 2016 shall have received at least one dose of PCV on or after their first birthday.
- Every child 12 months through 59 months shall annually receive at least one dose of influenza vaccine between September 1 and December 31 of each year.
• Photo Identification for One Parent
- (NJ Driver's License or Passport)