Registration will begin on Thursday, March 1st.
Please check back shortly for February tour information.
Requirements for Enrollment on March 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 School Year
Child must accompany parent/or guardian at the time of registration.
Child's Original Birth Certificate documenting three or four years of age on/or before October 1, 2016, and one copy (non-English Birth Certificates must have English translation)
2 Proofs of Residency (current telephone bill, property tax bill. and/or utility bill) and one copy
Child's Record of Immunizations and one copy including ALL of the following immunizations:
- Diphtheria. Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTP/DTaP) - at least four (4) doses
- Polio (OPVJPV) - three (3) doses
- Measles, Mumps, and German Measles (Rubella/ MMR) - one (1) dose must have been administered on or after the first birthday
- Hepatitis B - three (3) doses recommended
- HIB - One (1) dose must have been administered on or after the first birthday
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) - one (1) dose must have been administered on or after the first birthday/or physician's documentation of disease
- Every child 12 months through 59 months of age enrolling in or attending a licensed childcare center or pre school on or after September I, 2016 shall have received at least one dose of PCV on or after their first birthday.
- Every child 12 months through 59 months shall annually receive at least one dose of influenza vaccine between September 1 and December 31 of each year.